Safety Measures for Students, Parents and Coaches
1. Masks must be worn at ALL times. Once students are getting in the water, masks can be taken off to practice. Once they are out of the water, masks must be put back on. If you are on TCHS campus, have your mask on.
2. Locker room and restrooms will be closed. Please come changed and ready to get in the water.
3. There will be no spectators allowed. Parents of younger students can walk in, but once your child is in the water, we will ask you to leave the pool deck to minimize exposure.
4. Instructors are required to wear masks at all times.
5. Symptom checks may be conducted before coaches and athletes enter the pool deck.
6. Everyone must maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times.
7. Equipment must be sanitized after every practice session.
8. Hand sanitizers will be placed through the pool. Please sanitize on your way in and out.
Prescreening Upon Entry
If any student or instructor answers 'Yes' to any of these questions, we will ask that you go home and not enter our facility. Make up sessions can be scheduled directly through our website or by calling us past your 14 day quarantine per CDC recommendations.
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24-48 hours?
a. Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing?
c. Fever or chills?
e. Muscle or body aches?
g. Loss of taste or smell?
h. Sore throat?
i. Congestion or runny nose?
2. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact with:
Anyone who has symptoms of Covid-19 or has tested positive for Covid 19?
3. At the moment, are you waiting on results of a Covid-19 test?